All the hoopla about Drake announcing Apple’s new music service Connect made us forget to take about the changes that are coming to the IPhone. The upcoming iOs9 update will come with a sex tracker. The function will allow you to keep track of your reproductive health including how often you have sex and whether or not you used protection. It’s one of those apps you won’t be able to get rid of. The information can be sent to your doctor or to universities anonymously for research. The test phase will be available in July.
Other things to look for are:
1. Proactive Siri- Siri will now use information from your location, search history and phone data to predict questions before you even ask them.
2. Transit- public transit maps and directions will now be available in 12 cities.
3. News- publishers like ESPN, CNN and the New York Times will all provide stories for a more personalized news feed.
4. Wallet- Discover cards will now be supported in addition to Visa, Mastercard and AmEx.
5. Notes- users will now be able to add sketches, photos, links and other items to their notes.
6. Multitasking- iPad users will be able to run more than one app at a time on the same screen.
8. Better battery life